Employment Opportunities & About our School
Our Early Childhood Program has been serving the Reno-Tahoe area for over 15 years, with mixed-age preschool and kindergarten classes, and beginning Fall 2013 1st and 2nd grades, adding an additional grade each year to 8th grade. Nevada Sage Waldorf School is a Developing Member of the Waldorf Early Childhood Association of North America (WECAN) and the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America (AWSNA). Our school is a nonprofit 501(c)(3).
Current Job Positions Available
Early Childhood Program
- Kindergarten/Pre-K Teacher : VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION
- Early Childhood Assistant Teacher : VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION
- Early Childhood Aftercare Teacher : VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION
- Substitute Teachers for Early Childhood
- Combined 1st/2nd Grade Class Teacher | 2017-18 : VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION
- Music Teacher : VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION
- Spanish Teacher : VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION
- Games & Movement Teacher : VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION
To apply for this position, please email a letter of interest, brief biography, curriculum vitae and three references to email@example.com. You are also welcome to call Kelli Anastassatos, Administrator, at (775) 348-6622 with any questions.
To learn more about our school, visit our website at NevadaSageWaldorf.org.
Nevada Sage Waldorf School is committed to diversity of all kinds and seeks to hire people of all origins, beliefs, ethnicities and faiths. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, religion, or national origin in our employment practices.