Nevada Sage Waldorf School is part of a global community of Waldorf teachers and child development professionals who have joined together to educate children. This type of learning is not new. For nearly 100 years, the Waldorf curriculum has served students around the world.
Education is more than gaining knowledge through acquiring and memorizing information. Waldorf education nurtures the ability to think with clarity, to feel with compassion, and to initiate change with confidence. It recognizes the capacities of each child, and endeavors to awaken and develop these. Through Waldorf education, children embark on lifelong journeys of discovery – of themselves and of the world.
Nevada Sage Waldorf School is a Developing Member of WECAN and AWSNA.
AWSNA (Association of Waldorf Schools of North America)
WECAN (Waldorf Early Childhood Association of North America)
Is Waldorf education right for your child?
Are you seeking…
- A school that considers education a journey not a race?
- A school that educates the whole child?
- An education for your child that integrates art music and movement into a classical academic education?
- An education that deeply respects children?
- An education that reinforces your child’s connection with nature?
- An education that nurtures an enthusiasm for learning?
- An education that motivates children intrinsically?
- An education that nourishes the spirit of the child?
- An education that provides active and creative learning?
- An education that fosters healthy social development and community building?