Spring Silent Auction | Themed Raffle Baskets
Tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20.
You can buy your raffle tickets from any parent from the school or at the school office, now until March 18, or at the silent auction event on March 23.
#1 Soothe Your Soul (Value $220)
- Kleen Water Bottles (2) $50
- Cafe de Thai Gift Card $25
- DoTerra Oils-Yoga Collection $60
- “Yoga For You & Your Child”-book $15
- Dragonfly Bath & Body Gift Card $25
- Essential Oil Bath Salt by Primal $15
- Gallo Estate Grown Garlic EVOO $15
- The Tao of Tea-Wild Black and Savoureux Blends $15
#2 Get Creative (Value $225)
Water Color Paint, Brushes, Paper $15
Acrylic Color Paint, Brushes, Paper $15
Nevada Fine Arts Gift Certificate $50
Urban Elf Earbuds $15
Felting Kit $15
Gallery Wrapped Canvases $40
Woodburner Tool $15
Yarn Bag, Knitting Needles, Yarn $30
Oil Pastels $5
Hobby Lobby Gift Card $25
#3 Gift Card Frenzy (Value $225)
Visa Gift Card $25
Cabela’s Gift Card $25
Build-a-Bear Gift Card $20
REI Gift Card $25
Cinemark Gift Card $25
Petco Gift Card $50
Starbucks Gift Card $25
Office Depot Gift Card $30
Instructions for Selling Raffle Tickets:
- CASH or CHECK only, make checks payable to Nevada Sage Waldorf School.
- Fill out top ticket stub make sure NAME and CONTACT information are legible, keep top of ticket.
- Write down the number of the basket on the ticket, example #1, #2, #3.
- Need more ticket (packets have 25), please stop by the office and pick up a new packet.
- Not able to sell all the tickets in the packet, return all unsold tickets to the office by March 18th.
- Drawing held March 23rd at the Silent Auction Event, you do not need to be present to win.
- Talk to people about your child’s school and how they can support NSWS.
- Questions, contact Vicki Seaton @ (831) 869-2847 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venmo, Zelle, and PayPal are great tools for payment from family and friends who live out of town.