Welcome to the Nevada Sage Waldorf School Community. We believe a strong school community is founded on parents like you- incredibly committed, talented, and generous. When we work together as a community our school and children will flourish.
The Nevada Sage Waldorf School’s Parent Council’s Mission
The PC actively supports the work of the Board, faculty, and administration on behalf of our children, and contributes to the intellectual, physical, and social climate of the school by providing:
- An organized, invigorated volunteer force.
- An opportunity to get to know other parents within the school.
- A communication bridge between the administration, faculty, Board of Trustees and the parent body.
- Educational opportunities for parents that deepen their understanding and appreciation of Waldorf Education.
- A forum for parents to communicate and discuss issues of concern.
- An opportunity to learn more about what is happening behind the scenes at the school.
- An opportunity to plan and execute festivals and activities throughout the year.
The Parent Council meets each month. All parents are welcome and encouraged to participate. Participants leave Parent Council Meetings feeling informed about school news, connected with parents and teachers, and hopefully inspired to get involved and share unique gifts and talents with the community. The Parent Council is always looking for valuable input and participation of all parents.
To learn more about the Parent Council and its activities, please contact ParentCouncil@NevadaSageWaldorf.org
We would like to invite you to come to a Parent Council meeting and get to know and participate in our school community. Please visit the school website (
Parent Council Meeting Days and times 2018-2019
All Meetings will be at NSWS and are subject to change.
(Saturday) September 8th, 10-Noon
(Wednesday) October 3rd, 8:30-10:30 am
(Saturday) November 3rd, 10-Noon
No Meeting in December
(Wednesday) February 6th, 8:30-10:30 am
(Wednesday) March 6th, 8:30-10:30 am
(Wednesday) April 3rd, 8:30-10:30 am
May 10th Volunteer Appreciation (Location and Time to be Announced)